Paint for leather, imitation leather, rubber and PVC
How to paint a jacket? What kind of paint to paint the leather interior of the car? Or do you need to dye your shoes or furniture? To do this, use the professional paint for leather Kolorstar.
Paint for natural and artificial leather Kolorstar forms a very reliable coating whose main advantages are::
1. The strength and flexibility of the layer.
2. Resistance to climate and moisture.
3. The natural color of the leather after dying and saving textures.
The main objectives of this paint is a deep penetration into the structure of the material, improving its pigmentation, high moisture and wear resistance, sufficient breathability! Paint the shoes with a paint, in the snow does not appear to be spots and stains, which significantly prolong the operation of Your product. The material painted with this paint keeps softness and durability!
Texture (picture) of the skin is preserved. You can dye the skin by yourself easily! Restoration of skin color and faux leather is provided. Also, you can repaint the product in a different color! Paint can with a soft brush, upholstery foam, pulverization, airbrush.
The paint for leather (natural and artificial) and plastisol (soft highly elastic PVC) is intended for continuous coloring of products from the corresponding materials: clothes, textiles, rubberized and impregnated fabrics, toys, plastisol containing rubber products. Leather paint gives leather and textile products an exceptional appearance and decorative properties with high performance!
This version of the paint on the skin, substitute, tarpaulin, has a degree of elongation (500-560%), which is four times higher than the existing paint on the market!
Consumption of paints for leather Kolorstar depends on several factors:
- The degree of absorption of the material and the color of the coating. The skin is smooth with a very low degree of absorbency, and is not perfectly smooth (such as impregnation, nubuck). The view is not very smooth skin has a slightly rough appearance and the degree of absorbency of their skin more.
On the dark tones of the paint consumption is less, more light. Because light colors need multiple coats to cover dark fading and to align the color uniformity.
- In dark tones on smooth skin (black, brown, brown) approximate consumption of 40 grams per 1m2 in two layers. Dark tones can be applied with a soft brush.
- Light tones on smooth skin (white, beige. yellow ITP) consumption increases from 0 to 50%. Light tone is better to apply paralelnom or spray (airbrush, pulverizator). When working with the spray coating is more uniform, but the flow rate increases "by air".
Drying conditions: +40*C - 10 min. on tack, complete polymerization - 60 min +20*C - 35 min. on tack, complete polymerization of 12 hours.
- The more you have on a leather product valves, straps and other elements, the greater will be the expense. And consumption depends on whether you want to paint the inside of the sides and bottom from the inside.
As an example, take the jacket to the waist(under the gum) height 170 cm, smooth skin, average prichinnosti. Consumption of such jacket would be 2 bottles for 40 grams (in two layers normal prokras black color). Of course if the jacket is longer and taller, the consumption will increase.
When applying the varnish to the skin, and it is used where there is a special abrasion (seats, sofas, steering wheel, chairs, shoes), increases the strength of the layer to abrasion and increases the water-repellent effect. Lacquer for leather finishing is used as a fixing surface (seat and steering wheels of cars, sofas, bags and leather furniture and footwear) increases wear resistance and durability of the paint, and gives the product a great Shine!
If You have a rubber or PVC boat, air mattress, or You are working on the production of tent fabric and plastisol - this ink will help You dye or to "give new life" to Your product!
Showing 1 to 8 of 8 (1 Pages)